I'm Kind of a Big Deal. Just FYI.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Interesting Updates!

Yesterday I was asked to drive into town (like 20 min drive) and run some errands. First time I had been to town alone, but I made it there just fine in my little SUV. Then on the way back, I went the wrong way and drove 20 minutes out of town. It was fun. I didn't have to be anywhere and I got to explore a bit. By explore, I mean I saw lots of trees, lakes and mountains. Oh!! And deer!! Bambis going crazy everywhere!

Anyway, it started getting dark on my way back...the right way back. And I began to think...I don't have cell service, I don't know where I'm going...holy bejesus! What if I get a flat? I don't know how to change one...despite  my dad trying to show me. Wait! Wait!! Oh no!! What if there are like inbred mutants who are going to lay a strip of tacks out, kidnap me, take me to their mountain home and kill me!!!

Thankfully, I made it home safe and sound.

Today, we all played hide and go seek 4 times. Random, I know. But fun. 

Miss you all!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Aaaargh!!! Now that I am aware of a childlike nature, I INSIST upon a piggy-back.

And be careful SUVing. I worry.