I'm Kind of a Big Deal. Just FYI.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Fantasy Boy Toy Harem-In Response to Samantha's

Samantha and I often argue over who has stranger taste in men. She blogged about her harem of celeb crushes of oddness and hotness, so I thought I would blog mine. After thinking long and hard, I thought of a few good ones...but lord knows I have many more crushes. Also, after compiling my list...I must concede, for Samantha Love Hewitt does have weirder taste. We must make her a trophy for weirdest crushes. Perhaps a bronze figure combining features of Rick Moranis, Bob Saget and John Goodman.

But, you can be your own judge of who is stranger. Here is my list: 

 Remind anyone of a certain barista? 
  
 
   
.
.
I see Samantha's Bob Saget & raise her an Uncle Jesse! 
Have Mercy!

Just be glad I didn't go into classic cinema actors...this already entirely too long list would have been ginormous

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Oh my God, he does look EXACTLY like Jared Leto. I didn't even think about it.

Please, do not ever combine the features of Mssrs. Moranis, Saget, and Goodman. That would be ridiculously horrifying. In fact, that shit would be M-O-R-A-N-I-S.

Honestly, now all I wanna do is google my glorious man-crushes.